Sunday, August 3, 2008

XWeek '08!!!

Holy Cow Xweek was AMAZING!!! I was so emotional all week: tired, excited, frustrated, scared, HAPPY (Oh Happy Days, Happy Days....) If I "SPIN" one more time I think I am going to pass out, oh right, I almost did LOL!! We had on average 47 kids everyday. That is Awesome! You go God! It was my first year putting this shin dig together and let me tell you, it was an EXPERIENCE!! Worship was soo much fun and I got a cardio workout also. Rec time was wet, sticky crazy, the stupid rain couldn't keep us down! The lesson was great, my team leaders stepped up and really connected with their kids. The theme was Journey to the Deep and Angie Blue and her team really made you feel like you were in the ocean! Tech was there everyday at 4pm setting up and Pastor Scot, was, well Pastor Scot, high energy and tons of fun!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!!. I feel I have grown closer to some of you and have established new friendships with others. FRC SAWGRASS ROCKS!!!!!
PS: If someone has pictures they want to share with me so I can post them on my blog it would be really nice!!!

1 comment:

Jesse Acosta said...

it was awesome,, great job kim... and i am glad you liked rec time lol